Wednesday 3 August 2016

best of gospel music

Oh Happy Day (Philip Doddridge)
The syncopated, segmented melody is always sung by a choir and it features an upbeat tune and lots of swaying. I think you will enjoy this famous gospel song sung by the award winning Soweto Gospel Choir. I want to sing lead on this one in Heaven — and I’m gonna dance too!6mins















Amazing Grace (John Newton)
This popular gospel song was written by a slave ship’s captain. Although considered speculation, this song is attributed to an old slave tune and originally played only on the black keys of the piano, which gave it a very “minor” and sorrowful melody. My favorite verse is below. You will not find it in all hymnals:7mins

When we’ve been there
Ten thousand years
Bright shining as the sun
We’ve no less days
To Sing God’s praise
Then when we first begun








I would classify this one as a slow, sustained, long-phrase melody and I believe it is best sung by a man with a very low, bass voice. This song is based on the scripture Exodus 5:1 Here is a sound
4mins
  1. When Israel was in Egypt’s land,
    Let My people go!
    Oppressed so hard they could not stand,
    Let My people go!
     
    • Refrain:
      Go down, Moses,
      Way down in Egypt’s land;
      Tell old Pharaoh
      To let My people go!
       
  2. No more shall they in bondage toil,



He’s Got the Whole World In His Hands (H.Linden, Geoffrey Love)
3mins















The phenomenal gospel artist of all time; Frank Ugochukwu Edwards
was born in Enugu state of Nigeria, on ...{3mins}


















Don Moen and frank Edwards – Changing lives ... 
Brand New Video from Frank Edwards and World
4mins















SINACH | WAY MAKER - YouTube

Start 2016 with this inspiring song : WAY MAKER by SINACH. ... 
He is a way maker, miracle worker promise
5:06
Sinach is the second daughter of seven children.[6] According to Sinach “I chose that from my name Osinachi because it is easy to pronounce and catchy”[7] She was married to Joseph Egbu on June 28, 2014 at Christ Embassy Church, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria









 SINACH i know who i am
 7mins
"I Know Who I Am"


[2x]
We are a chosen generation
Called forth to show His excellence
All I require for life, God has given me
And I know who I am

[2x]
I know who God says I am
What He says I am
Where He says I'm at
I know who I am

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Popular Posts

Categories

Recent Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.